Undergroundmusicblog announcements

Hello. If you are reading this, I am no longer blogging on this blog. But, there are almost 250 posts, so feel free to look through them. Even though it won't be new music, it'll still be good music.
So . . . bye.

*This is 12/23/13. I changed the polls slightly so that you can vote until 1/1/24. That's almost ten years from now. I at least wanted any people who happened to be visiting to be able to vote. I didn't extend it any longer because this blog will either get deleted or aliens will cause mass chaos by deleting the internet or murdering that huge satellite in space.
Thought you might want to know that my friend has a blog, and we are very alike. http://www.electricperspectivemusic.blogspot.com/
Yeah.
Oh well. Yeah. This blog is kind of . . . dead.
I guess this is goodbye. Again. Because it's a second goodbye, it's awkwarder, so there's no way to wrap this up. But I'm not a writer or anything, and this is the internet, so I can cut myself off midsentence and add three little dots afterwards . . .

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Memphis May Fire-Miles Away (featuring UKRAINE)

So, this post will be about a song, but most of it will be about Ukraine.
Today, I got one pageview from Ukraine. So I did some research about Ukraine.
THESE DUDES HAVE THE GREATEST FLAG EVER. IT'S BLUE AND YELLOW.
BLUE AND YELLOW. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS BLUE AND YELLOW? THE SKY. OH MY GOSH. UKRAINE IS LIKE THE SKY. AND THEY HAVE THE GREATEST LAND EVER. LOOK AT DAT. LOOK AT DAT. (google it) AND, DID YOU KNOW THAT UKRAINE BORDERS THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION?
NEITHER DID I. OH MY GOSH. AND THE CAPITAL OF UKRAINE IS KIEV, ACCORDING TO WIKIFRICKINPEDIA. I'M SO AMAZED. ALSO, ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA, THEIR CURRENCY IS Ukrainian hryvnia. AND YES. I COPIED AND PASTED THAT. IS THAT FORGERY.
I DON'T THINK SO. AND THEIR NATION ANTHEM IS Shche ne vmerla Ukraina. YES. I ALSO COPIED AND PASTED THAT. ACCORDING TO WIKIFRICKINPEDIA, THEIR OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IS THE UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE. Now, that's not very creative, Ukraine.
And something I genuinely found interesting is that Ukraine has this place called the Tunnel of Love. It's really pretty, you should google it. It looks peaceful and quaint, in an almost majestic way, it's really breath-taking.
GREETINGS FROM 'MURICA, UKRAINE.

But, the song I was going to talk about was Miles Away by Memphis May Fire. There's an acoustic version of the song, but I didn't really want to feature that. The song is featuring Kellin Quinn, and I can't decide if he's a good singer or not. But the song itself is almost as cool as Ukraine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3Qz5P-YMdk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment